Last updated on February 8th, 2016 at 11:52 am
Welcome to the OTT Communications Customer Email portal, providing access to your email from anywhere you have an Internet connection. We’ve also included some Frequently Asked Questions about the email portal, but is you need further assistance, we’re just a phone call 866-746-3873 or and email away.
Last updated on February 9th, 2016 at 04:22 pm
Visit our website to log in. Remember, you will need to know your username and password.
Last updated on September 8th, 2017 at 01:30 pm
Check your mail settings in either one of these e-mail programs to make sure they are correct.
- Open the E-Mail program so you get to the main screen.
- On the top bar, click on Tools / Accounts and go to the Mail Tab
- Click on pop.ottcommunications.com then click on the Properties tab.
- When you see: “type the name by which you would like to refer to these servers”
- Make sure that in the white box below, your correct e-mail address is indicated. It should be #ob#hfreanzr#at#zlbggznvy.pbz#ob#.
- Next Click on the Server Tab on top.
- It should read the following “my incoming mail server is a pop3”.
- Incoming mail should be pop.myottmail.com
- Outgoing is mail.myottmail.com.
- Below that should be your account name which is your full e-mail address #ob#hfreanzr#at#zlbggznvy.pbz#ob# and then the password associated with your account.
- Open the Mail Program that you are using.
- Open a new e-mail window to send a new e-mail.
- At the top of the window, click on Insert / Add Attachment
- Browse and when you find the attachment you want to send, highlight it by left clicking on it then click on the Attach button.
This is a scam! Delete Immediately!
OTT would NEVER ask for you username and password by email.
There is a rolling 150 recipient limitation for OTT e-mail every 5 minutes. Any e-mails that bounce back from being sent to an invalid recipient e-mail address counts as 10 recipients. If an e-mail account triggers this rate limit, please call the OTT Communications NOC at 1-866-643-6246 to have this unblocked.
- Incoming (POP) Server is pop.myottmail.com
- Outgoing (SMTP) Server is mail.myottmail.com
Webmail is a convenient way to check your OTT e-mail account from any computer with Internet access and a compatible web browser.
Keep in mind when sending files:
- ALL mail in Web Mail counts against your mailbox quota.
- You can save Web Mail space by NOT ‘copying yourself’, ‘saving after sending’ or ‘archiving’ messages you’ve sent. In the Preferences settings, Sent Folder option, you can choose Do Not Archive Sent Messages
- If you need to archive large messages, or large numbers of messages, consider using a standard mail program in conjunction with Web Mail.
- Large files can be very slow sending and downloading at the recipient’s end.